28 Ocak 2011 Cuma

Fuck you 6.5's!


Ok,I have moved 6.5's totally.At my last post I was hoping to arrive 250 quickly,but it didn't.I stayed break even almost 500 games.After an heater arrived to $250 then suddenly broke down to $200 at 6.5s(At the circle).I checked my hand histories at this stage and i saw that i was fairly over at my pushes.Made another attempt to 6.5s and boooommm!I made over $200 at there.Atm I'm playing 4*6.5+2*5.5 in a session.Registering continuously.BR stands at 500 right now I'm going to start adding 10.5 regular speed tables at 600.These days,I played daily 3k guarentee multi entry tournaments and i didn't like them actually.Because;

-Surviving with approximately 1K players is not entertaining when the payment structure is %10.
-First play is 700 or so mehh.
-Actually,I prefer 3k and 5k guarentee on Pokerstars because field is narrow and players are still same(fish)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder